|
♔Her Daily Diary |
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 Decision. (S) 2:00 AM
So, if I manage to pass this unit tomorrow, starting 28th Feb2011, it would be my final semester in Curtin. It scares the hell out of me. I hope I can pass. Well, I believe in me, I CAN PASS!But another thing is bothering me right now. Should I start working once I have graduate, OR should I continue to Masters? You know what, I have a dream. And it is about studying overseas in great uni. I really want to go to London. Enrol myself in LSE. And taking pics around Old Trafford's. I am confused. I hope I can get the answer soon. God please help me thru this. I need your guidance. « |
introduction
hello strangers.
About me
I blog about everything I like.
About everything I hate.
And everything I envy the most.
I am not perfect.
No body is perfect.
And my name is
nobody.
Stalk Them Too!
MY TUMBLR Sonia Eryka Diana Rikasari
Blog's Archives
 My first post. |