|
♔Her Daily Diary |
Monday, December 13, 2010 My first post. 10:58 PM
Hi.Welcome back dear self to the world of blogging. I blogged once long long time ago, when I was 17, 18, 19? When blogs are famous than Facebook, when Friendster is not giving us enough information/details/pics about certain people we like or we hate or we envy the most! Stalking. yes, that's the word. We used blogs to stalk people, and so do I.. Even now. I stalked XiaXue just to see which country is she going and and yada yada yada. She's a very famous and successful blogger I must say! Ehh, why do I talk about her in my first post?! Alright. Til next post. xo. Labels: random » |
introduction
hello strangers.
About me
I blog about everything I like.
About everything I hate.
And everything I envy the most.
I am not perfect.
No body is perfect.
And my name is
nobody.
Stalk Them Too!
MY TUMBLR Sonia Eryka Diana Rikasari
Blog's Archives
|